Sunday, May 27, 2007

WOW !!!
This is how I have to start this out. I am still beside myself. I can't believe what we have done this weekend.What a room full of wonderful talented amazing women.I still can't believe what just happened, not that I didn't have faith in all of us but, this was truly amazing that we have this kind of power. You have to be feeling so good about your selves and what you have done. Our hearts are so in the right place.
I couldn't help but look around the room and feel so blessed. I only wished that you could feel what was in my heart because there are no words to describe it because I really don't think I have ever had this feeling in my life.
I tried so hard not to cry but I truly could not hold them back my chest was hurting so bad, I felt out of emotional control.
I want you to know that without each and everyone of you we wouldn't of had the success of this event. Your kindness we will never forget.
When I called our daughter and told her how we were doing she just couldn't believe it, and said give them all a big hug for me.She has been taken back with all of the kindness that has been given to us. She goes mum I am so proud of you, I know how nervous you were about yesterday, I told you everything would be fine.( Hey thats my job to tell her that everything will be fine) I love it when she loves me!!!!:)
All the cards that were made for our canadian heros again another focus that is so very near and dear to my heart. I thank you so very very much .I want to tell you just incase you left before this draw was made. Jill MacDonald won the binder of cards and gave them all to our TROOPS!!!Oh my gosh I am flooding but yet again. Such kindness thankyou so very much Jill. I will tell you ladies I have a son who is not like his Mum he is a tough guy.... has said to me miss MacDonald is one of the best teachers I have ever had. Coming from a son who keeps his feelings inside......well this means Jill you ROCK.
I want to thank you all for making this a day that we will never forget and most of all this event may be the one to ease the pain!!!!!!!
With love ,hugs, tears and one heck of a big thankyou
Holly & Terry

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Wow! is right! Tough to top this one! But we'll do our best to make next year's just as good! Right, Holly?