Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hello and what a beautiful day it is today!
I walked 12 km today in 1hour and 50 minutes, this is the longest I have gone and boy
do I ever feel good about it, well my spirit does and you can only guess how sore the rest of me is.!!!
I got a call from Kris soon after I got back ,I told her my news and she said she was so proud of me....it really made stop and think I am the one that always says how proud I am of them, my this is such a life changing event for me. I am so happy to be doing this, what if we change just one life with what we are doing....oh my heart! it thrills me to death.
The days are flying by to our big paper arts a thon, I must say my "dream team" is working so hard to make this an awesome event for all of us. The ideas that are coming out of this crew is amazing, they are truly three of the most kind hearted people .We are all very lucky to have them on our team.

So until next time, there is a magic bag calling my name.
Hugs Holly

3 comments:

Happy Stamper 17 said...

Good for you Holly! I can only imagine how much you needed that magic bag! Keep up the great work, we're all proud of you!!!

Just Plain Happy said...

Holly,

Okay! This is my promise to myself AND to you. As soon as Paper Arts A Thon is over I am getting off my behind and I am going to get active-no marathons, mind you! I admire that you can do both!

Holly said...

Myleta,
I will help you with anything that I can ! Let me put it this way I will be with you every step of the way.
My dear girl I know that if you wanted to do a marathon there would be nothing holding you back (wink wink) I have extra magic bags.