Friday, May 4, 2007

What a wonderful day

Hello to all my blogger buddies,

I just couldn't wait to get on line to tell you the great news that we got today.
We have had the fear since March of 2006 that Kristen may have cancer. She has
been for several tests and none of them have come back with any hope except for today!!!!
Her doctor is so positive that he got everything on the last procedure. I just can't believe this
I am busting with so much happiness . I had myself ready for the worst today and it has turned out to be just great. I think it must be all the positive power that you guys are bringing our way.
While we are driving home Kris looks over at me and said thank god you don't have to walk a cancer marathon next year. Oh good lord how lucky we are today
Hugs Holly

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Holly,
I am happy everything went well for you! It makes me realize we should never take our own good health for granted. How lucky for Kristen to have such a loving and supportive Mom!