Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week # 2

Hello all,
well 1 week under our belt, and today is the start of week # 2!!
Well today I learned how to FLY!!! thats right I had just started my walk and about half hour into it the rain started that was welcomed great way to cool down well then the thunder started, oh my I turned tail and ran most of the way back home, I may not be able to move tomorrow but I didn't get hit by lightning!!
What an experience this is turning in to.
I guess you can say week 2 has started with a BANG

2 comments:

Happy Stamper 17 said...

I'd have been dancing that thunder shower, I love to watch the lightening! Good for you, on surviving your first week of "more intense training!" ANother couple of weeks and you'll be just like lighteneing!

Just Plain Happy said...

Keep up the great work. Are lightning rods available for on top of heads? Can't you picture it, Holly? Rods bungied to your head to repel lightning? Oh, and I already knew you could fly because that is why Angels have wings!