Monday, August 13, 2007

Here we go Week #1

On Saturday we started to train on the joints in motion schedule( a little different then mine)
We also had to go to PEI to help my friend Millie. Well my first training day was on beautiful Prince Edward Island. I got to walk with Terry which I don't get to do often because of work. That was a treat all in its self!!!! , also to be able to talk to someone other than myself.
May I say I was so very happy to see what strength I have gained !! I could really keep up with those long legs of his( I kept my beaming on the inside) because he is doing a great job also.
Now I am sure the time will fly by!
Holly

3 comments:

Happy Stamper 17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Stamper 17 said...

Keep it up, you guys are doing great!!!

Just Plain Happy said...

Oh my! The count down is on! But this way you now having some way to gadge your progress and support through the 'Joints in Motion' program. Okay, remember the mice singing 'You Can Do It, You Can Do it! in Cinderella? Well, that's what I'm singing to you and Terry right now! Aren't you glad you can't REALLY here it?