Monday, October 15, 2007

It's been awhile

Hello friends,
well it's been awhile since I have posted but that doesn't mean that I have stopped walking(haha)
We have been working very hard to get these bodies strengthed to be able to do this marathon.
We are at 21 kms this week and let me tell ya doing it at marathon pace is very very hard for me my body is letting me know that I have to try and work harder. Terry is very sore today but I am so proud of him he is doing very well.My little legs paddle along behind him.
What an experience this has been. I am not ready for race day but I can't wait for it!!!
take care my friends!!!
Holly

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Oh Holly,
You had better speed it up 'cause you just got tagged! You'll have to read my blog to understand! This will be the ONLY time I am able to catch you! He! He!